Thank you for your patience and excitement for receiving the StarterKit (mealworms starting colony). Furthermore, thank you for all the inbound notification of receipt of Hive and enquiry about the StarterKit. The following is some information in regards to the arrangement of your StarterKit.
Steps of Arranging your StarterKit:
- Check to ensure that Hive can be powered up (read below)
- Fill in form (read below)
- Mealworms supplier will ship as soon as the temperature is within an
appropriate range to dispatch StarterKit
- You will receive a tracking number
- Courier will ship to your address
- You can be present or leave a note at your front door (requesting
for shipping next day, to the local post office, to a neighbor, etc)
- Note: they have only a limited time and attempts, then they will
return the parcel back to our supplier
- Please pick it up soonest at your local post office or risk return
parcel back to our supplier (Courier will charge return fees of
10-30 EUROs and you will be responsible for such fee)
- We will ensure to take all precautions in the delivery of your StarterKit. We cannot guarantee live deliveries nor withhold responsibilities of the outcome of the shipment. We appreciate your understanding of this.
Our supplier is shipping mealworms in 3 batches. As we have a limited amount of shipments, we will be sending in 3 big batches.
- For the 1st batch, it has already been shipped out.
- For the 2nd batch, we will need a confirmation from you by filling a form before April 19th, 2018 00:00 AM midnight (CET / GMT+1). The supplier will ship this huge batch as soon as the temperature is appropriate.
- For the 3rd batch, we will ship once 100% of the customers have received their Hive. We will announce this around a week before dispatching of this batch.
Note: Special request for delaying shipments of StarterKit will have to be delayed until next available batch. Once all these batches are fulfilled, we cannot ship any additional StarterKits.
Before you confirm sending the StarterKit, please do ensure that your Hive is fully functional.
- Plug the power cable into the Hive
- Plug the power adapter into your outlet
- Turn the ON/OFF switch to the ON position
- Green lights should flash from the bottom tray, one by one, to the top tray
- A blue solid light should appear right below the first tray
- After you have turned on the Hive and confirmed that the Hive is fully functional,
- Please fill in the form at https://www.livinfarms.com/starting
Thank you. We are very excited to empower you to start this food revolution in your kitchen!